PrimusGFS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized audit scheme for the certification of produce sector products from growing operations to minimally processed(fresh-cut) produce products. This three-day seminar is beneficial for those who are interested in knowing about the general regulations and technical requirements of the PrimusGFS Certification Standard.
- General regulations
- Certification Process
- Overview of the Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Good Agricultural Practices (GAP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) System (Required for all GMP operations)
- Preventive Controls (PC) (Voluntary and applicable to GMP operations only)
- Non-conformance's, and how to submit corrective actions
*Discounts may apply for multiple registrations, see for details.
*Please note - Registration is not complete until paid in full.